Generally, from Monday to Thursday, Molly works long days representing residents of the South West in the European Parliament in either Brussels or Strasbourg. However, at weekends and during occasional ‘constituency weeks’ she attends as many events and meets as many people and groups as possible in the South West. Below is a list of upcoming events she will attend.
If you would like Molly to attend an event, please check below to see she is not already booked on that date/time and contact Steve Hynd, constituency coordinator, with details of your request.
Friday 15th June
- Rethinking national security in a global context. Molly will be speaking in the opening plenary looking at on a panel at ‘The Case for New Approaches to National Security’. The conference will be held at Friend’s House, Euston, London. More information here >>>
Saturday and Sunday 16th and 17th June
- South West Green Party AGM. Molly will be speaking at the conference to be held at the Dorchester Corn exchange. More details to follow shortly >>>
Saturday 23rd June
- March for a People’s Vote. Join Molly at the the march for a People’s Vote on Brexit which will be held on the second anniversary of the Brexit referendum in London. Molly will march with People’s Vote – a campaign that for the first time unites every major pro-European campaigning organisation to demand a people’s vote on the final Brexit deal. More information here >>>
Saturday 23rd June
- Refugee Crisis: a view from Europe. Molly Scott Cato will share her experience of European thinking on migration issues from her work as MEP for the South West. . Molly will be addressing Quakers at Redland Friend’s House in Bristol. More information and Registration here >>>
Wednesday 27th June
- Molly’s ‘Brexit Update from Brussels’. Head down to Swindon to hear about the latest on Brexit from Molly’s viewpoint in Brussels. Molly will cover likely impacts on food and farming, trade and the environment, as well as the people driving Brexit and their motivations. More information and Registration here >>>
Friday 29th June
- Economics for Sustainable Prosperity: Molly Scott Cato & Steven Hail. Come along to St Margaret’s Institute, Oxford, to hear Molly lead a lively discussion on Sustainable Finance followed a talk by Dr. Steven Hail on the Economics of Bernie Sanders. More information & Registration here >>>
Saturday 28th July
- Q&A at the WOMAD Festival. Join the Green Party co-leader Jonathan Bartley and MEP Molly Scott-Cato at the WOMAD Festival, Malmesbury for the hour long Q&A at the Ecotricity Arboretum Stage to hear about how political action can build bridges across the globe. More information here and here.
*We try our hardest to keep this list up-to-date but to avoid disappointment you should check directly with the event organiser.