Generally, from Monday to Thursday, Molly works long days representing residents of the South West in the European Parliament in either Brussels or Strasbourg. However, at weekends and during occasional ‘constituency weeks’ she attends as many events and meets as many people and groups as possible in the South West. Below is a list of upcoming events she will attend.
If you would like Molly to attend an event, please check below to see she is not already booked on that date/time and contact Steve Hynd, constituency coordinator, with details of your request.
Friday 23rd June
- Fake News, Post Truth Politics & Cambridge Analytica at Glastonbury Festival. Join Molly in the GreenFields from 2pm as she is joined by Cllr Shane Collins and Guardian journalist John Harris. More details here >>>
Saturday 24th June
- Automation and the Basic Income Scheme at Glastonbury Festival. Join Molly from 4pm alongside Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell MP and Guardian journalist John Harris. More details here >>>
- Farming after Brexit Green opportunities at Glastonbury Festival. Join Molly from 5pm alongside Justin Rowlatt, Amelia Womack, Tim Smit & Tony Curran. More details here >>>
Friday 7th – Sunday 9th July
- Ploughing a Lone Furrow: Farming Policy Post Brexit at SEED Festival in Hawkwood Stroud. Molly is joining a prestigious line up of environmentalists at this year’s festival which includes features BBC Tribe’s Bruce Parry; Green Party Co- Leader Caroline Lucas; Soil Association’s Helen Browning , Friends of the Earth CEO Craig Bennett, Eden’s Tim Smit, Ecocide Lawyer Polly Higgins, Satish Kumar and Good Energy CEO Juliet Davenport. More information here >>>
Saturday 15th July
- Brexit and Trump: are we heading for a climate crash? at the Tolpuddle Martyrs’ Festival in Tolpuddle, Dorset. More information here >>>
Friday 20th October
- Is ecology still relevant? Join Molly alongside Satish Kumar (Resurgence) and Craig Bennet (Friends of the Earth) at UCL London for talks followed by a panel discussion. More details to follow soon.
*We try our hardest to keep this list up-to-date but to avoid disappointment you should check directly with the event organiser.